Thursday, February 10, 2011

Social Networking Group

I think Classroom 2.0 is the place to get lots of help in my knowledge of technology. I am really novice in technologies and this social networking group is created to give help to people like me. I want to be a teacher in my near future and this group is consisted of members who have interest in education. It means when you need some support while doing some job using technology, you can have direct help from this social networking group. This networking site is actively operated by many participants and has lots of ongoing online events. Many members are working in the field of education, so you can get more practical information from here. This is important for me, because I have no experience in teaching more than 6 students. I hope to have lots of help in my future from this social networking group.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you found a group that you feel will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete