Friday, February 25, 2011

Kirsten Winkler's blog - Interview with Michael Schutzler

I like hearing what other people are saying. I found a post including interview in Kirsten Winkler's blog, Kwestions for Michael Schutzler - the eBay of Language Learning. In this post, she talked with Michael Schutzler, the CEO of Livemocha. I found personally this site is interesting for language learning. People are learning language through the communication with people from different countries. I want to know his thought. They are saying about Livemocha's new business and how this site is helping people who want to learn language. This interview was interesting and I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I used LiveMocha for a while and found it very useful. However, I'm sure there have been many updates. I'm looking forward to listening to the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing the interview. :)

    ReplyDelete