Friday, January 28, 2011

Internet safety

Here are some safety tips that specially written for students:

I will never give out personal details that would identify who I am, such as my name, address, phone number, school or photographs.
I will tell a parent or teacher if I see any bad language or pictures on the Internet, or if anyone writes me anything I don’t like.
I will not reply to any messages or bulletin board items that are suggestive, obscene, aggressive, or distressing.
I will not use bad language online, neither will I take part in arguments or fights online.
I will not accept any offers of money or presents, even free offers.
I will never order anything online or give out credit card details.
I will not enter chat rooms and websites that I have agreed with my parents are off-limits.
I will not arrange any face-to-face meetings with anyone I have met on the Internet unless my parents consent and they accompany me.

Here is the link you can view more information:
cybersafety

1 comment:

  1. That is a great list for students to read, discuss, and sign!

    Please make one edit to your post. Regarding the link to the article, please write out the name of the article, highlight it and then click the globe icon above where you write the post and enter the URL.

    ReplyDelete